Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon - October 2018 Edition!

For the first time EVER, I've actually planned ahead for a readathon! I tend to hear about them on social media at the last minute and decide to jump in, but not this time. This time I have a TBR (loosely) planned, I've got plenty of snacks and easy meals lined up, and my husband has been forewarned that I won't be much help with anything today, because I'll be reading! I'll be updating my progress here throughout the readathon.

My TBR as of the start of the challenge is:
1) The House by the Cemetery by John Everson
2) The Winters by Lisa Gabrielle
3) The Murders of Molly Southbourne by Tate Thompson
4) Practitioners by Matt Hayward and Patrick Lacey
5) Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by JK Rowling
6) Selected Stories: Horror and Dark Fantasy by Kevin J. Anderson
7) IT by Stephen King (this one I'm just planning to read bits of in between other books)

No way I'm getting to them all, but those are the ones I want to attempt. Now, off to start my reading, it just hit 8AM and the readathon is on!

HOUR 1: The House by the Cemetery - pg. 50
HOUR 2: The House by the Cemetery - pg. 84
HOUR 3: The House by the Cemetery - pg. 114
HOUR 4: The House by the Cemetery - pg. 164
HOUR 5: The House by the Cemetery - pg. 212
HOUR 6: The House by the Cemetery - pg. 253
HOUR 7: Pizza and Netflix break!
HOUR 8: Practitioners - pg. 31
HOUR 9: Practitioners - pg. 52
HOUR 10: Practitioners - pg. 82
HOUR 11: Practitioners - pg. 122
HOUR 12: Practitioners - pg. 142
HOUR 13: Tacos! And Practitioners - pg. 156
HOUR 14: Practitioners - pg. 170
HOUR 15: Sleep and Practitioners - pg. 172
HOUR 16: Sleep
HOUR 17: Practitioners - pg. 186
HOUR 18:
HOUR 19:
HOUR 20:
HOUR 21:
HOUR 22:
HOUR 23:
HOUR 24:

Comments

Popular Posts